View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #165
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I did apologize and meant it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobelby View Post
I agree with porkupan that RobertB should not be knocking any competitor's products without hard facts.

I have always been grateful to RobertB for his willingness to share information about upcoming Astak products but in my opinion making disparaging allegations about your competitors' products that are about to beat you to market is not a way to win friends and influence people.

I'm sure we will get a hands on review of both the cool-er product and the Mentor lite product within the next month so consumers can make their buying decision based on true specifications and factual experience.
Dear Mobelby:

Somewhere on this thread I did profoundly aplogize. This caught me as a real shock. Kind of like my own factory stabbing me in the back. To say I was surprised is an understatement. Again, I do apologize for being out-of-line. You hopefully can realize that Astak works very hard to put out a quality device... our products have been rock solid. I do not mind the competition... I was more worried about how I am going to explain the differences to people between the Cool-er and the Mentor Lite. It looks so much the same but the guts, I have been told, are very different. I will let it go at that.

I do know that PC Magazine is doing a review on the Cool-er right now and that will be out soon enough.

Please, all, understand that even I can wake up and speak wrongly. As a Sagittarius we are prone to "foot in mouth" disease. I occasionally choose the wrong time to speak out. I am sorry!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote