View Single Post
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #45
petrjahoda
Fanatic
petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrjahoda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 564
Karma: 3774598
Join Date: Dec 2025
Location: Czech Republic
Device: iphone, ipad
Also from the screenshots: do you really have those fonts added to JustRead and selected as in my screenshots?
Because what you posted on screenshots from Justread is a default font.
1. Do you have fonts added to JustRead? Can you post a screenshot from Custom Fonts like I do?
2. Do you have this font selected? Can you post a screenshots showing font is selected, like I do
3. Did you please, like I advised, restarted the app completely (I suppose fonts are added and selected, this is just to be sure)?

Because I used your book right away and all OK (just one font showing here, but the rest are the same). I am showing you even the font selected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2026-10-10 at 16.25.11.png
Views:	10
Size:	291.0 KB
ID:	226562   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2026-10-10 at 16.25.25.png
Views:	10
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	226563  
petrjahoda is offline   Reply With Quote