View Single Post
Old Today, 07:01 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
theducks's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,002
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by evapaula View Post
These 218 not-properly imported ebooks are all epubs that I can import, read and open in MacOS Books, on the Tolino as well and in other ebook-readers. I have never bought a single ebook via Apple, I have other sources. And I know that Apple stores them differently. From my perspective there is nothing wrong with these epub-files. What might other reasons they are the not imported to calibre? And what can I do now? Start from scratch?
They may look like epubs, but they were broken by the way Apple handles them.
An Apple user may tell you how to correctly reassemble them.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote