|
Hello hustopgersmob, this is strange, first time I am hearing this. There is no reason for it.
Anyone else please experiencing this?
Does it do with all epub books?
If you completely close the app and open again... the same? (I suppose you did it, but jusk asking).
Can you send me a screenshot of JustRead with toolbar opened, just to simulate it with me exactly with the setting you have on toolbar?
EDIT: I even crafted an epub with 1000 highlights, 1000 bookmarks and 1000 chapters (as I thought there may be a problem) and even with this I see no sluggishness.
When I see problem (with those 1000+1000+1000 epub) is when I switch my phone to Low Power (but then my whole phone is sluggish), so I have few more questions for you:
1. Is Low Power Mode on?
2. Does it happen in every book, or only some?
3. Is it slow right after you open a book, or does it get slower the longer you read?
4. Is the rest of JustRead slow too (Home, Library, App Settings), or only inside a book?
5. Which reading theme do you use (and is your iPhone set to Light or Dark mode)?
6. Do you use Read Aloud with a Natural voice, or Background Listening? Is Page Curl on? Is Per-Book Preferences on? About how many books are in your library?
7. Do you use any accessibility features, such as VoiceOver, Voice Control, Switch Control, Bold Text or a larger text size?
8. How much free storage does your iPhone have?
Last edited by petrjahoda; Today at 05:01 AM.
|