View Single Post
Old 10-08-2026, 03:01 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
JSWolf's Avatar
 
Posts: 85,289
Karma: 154365101
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalConfusion View Post
Well, font weights were already there for vanilla KOReader. The problem was that it was enforcing weights for all categories.
I must say, The UI is not the best since I first wanted to make it just functional. I ran into many problems trying to "decouple" every category. Default crengine had some quirks where "Unclassified" text was using Sans-Serif attributes.

I will eventually polish the UI to make it more easily accessible.
Will you be able to keep this updated with changes in the official source?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote