View Single Post
Old 10-08-2026, 02:51 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DiapDealer's Avatar
 
Posts: 29,821
Karma: 212614993
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm pretty sure I have the Windows kinks worked out. For those who use my custom-built Qt6.10.2 for building Sigil on Windows, you'll need to download it again to get the support for avif and jxl.

https://github.com/dougmassay/win-qt...s/tag/v5.212-1

I changed the name slightly (so I don't get confused about what is what). On that release page, the archive you want is named Qt6.10.2ci_x64_VS2026a.7z

Yes... I just added an 'a' to it.

Pull the latest changes from Sigil's github repo to make sure your Sigil builds will incorporate the new plugins.

I'm working on getting the Linux AppImage up to speed as we speak.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-08-2026 at 04:09 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote