View Single Post
Old 10-08-2026, 01:17 PM   #5
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Gormagon's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Karma: 5078396
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Klopstokia
Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, Viwoods AIPaper Reader, various NXTPAPER
The one with the matte screen is rather expensive (and you have to pay extra for a stylus), but I like that after TCL, Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi and maybe other manufactures matte screens finally reach the mass market.

On amazon.com it says "Seamless and personalized: Amazon apps—Prime Video, Kindle, Audible, Amazon Music, Amazon Luna—are built-in and sync across devices with single sign-on and personalized content." (amazon.com/dp/B0FMS8C99W)

Built-in apps like you can't uninstall them if you're not interested?
I'm also not interested in Alexa shenanigans, so I guess I'm not part of the target group.
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote