View Single Post
Old 10-08-2026, 07:41 AM   #9
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Gormagon's Avatar
 
Posts: 200
Karma: 5078396
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Klopstokia
Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, Viwoods AIPaper Reader, various NXTPAPER
Thanks for the updated version. Now epub files will open. Since I use the Proba Pro font family on every epub, I only noticed a change when using "1. Default (unclassified)".
Since Proba Pro is sans-serif I also tried "3. Sans-Serif". That did nothing for me.

Changing the values for "Font Weight" and "Decoration Weight" works, but I don't see the use for me personally. Changing the font weight can be useful if you want a more bold like or finer font appearances. But for me the regular Proba Pro font is pleasant enough for reading, after all I tried several fonts until I stucked with this one. If one relys on embedded fonts your plugin may be a good option, I guess.

I also don't like it that I have to get in the top menu every time I changed a value like "Font Weight". That are 3 taps just to get into the Advanced Typography menu again. When I change the value for "Font Face" for example I get back to where I started in the menu. That should be the same after value changing.
Gormagon is online now   Reply With Quote