View Single Post
Old 10-07-2026, 04:47 PM   #6
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Gormagon's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Karma: 5078396
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Klopstokia
Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, Viwoods AIPaper Reader, various NXTPAPER
What I meant was I don't know what to do with the git commands under Windows. I only use KOReader on Android, so an apk file is alright.
I haven't looked on the release site of "Crengine-Extended for KOReader 2026.07.1" previously, I just noticed the install remarks and then wrote my comment.
Since you mentioned that you wrote a plugin, I supposed it would be a zip archive with a folder of the plugin files like all the other plugins I've tried so far.

There is an apk file on the release site. So I give it a try together with the and will report back.
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote