View Single Post
Old 10-02-2026, 08:13 PM   #12
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 8,339
Karma: 72602129
Join Date: Feb 2009
Device: Kobo Clara 2E
For the most part, I read authors I've read before. I find them by looking at new arrivals at my overdrive libraries. I have an app that is in my Windows startup folder that let's me know when new ebooks have been added.

I'll also read books mentioned in MR threads that sound interesting. I also have several "award winner" lists that I try to read: Hugo, Locus, Edgar, Pulitzer, ... I also read some books from my library's book club.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote