View Single Post
Old 10-02-2026, 08:00 PM   #11
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Apache's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,380
Karma: 91355159
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Georgia
Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I don't follow authors, even the ones I like, on social media. Bookstores feel more like toy stores now and I haven't been in one in years. I do check online bookstores and even Fantastic Fiction for new book releases and the date of release. Another underutilized option I use is Mobil Reads " Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading?" thread. There are some members that I am more likely to like books they are reading. For example, I have picked up a number of books pdurrant has read and liked them. He does seem to be absent right now on that thread. There are other members that have mentioned books that I might now have picked up otherwise. So, check out what other members are reading, you might be pleasantly surprised.
Apache

Last edited by Apache; 10-02-2026 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote