Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird
Why not wait and see? That would let you see the early reviews and you might dodge a disaster like the first run of the Colorsofts. The price is unlikely to go up in the near future and it just might be cheaper in the run-up to Christmas, or perhaps KU will be an added freebie again.
|
I was prepared to wait, but it seems the upgrade pricing expires on Oct 8. And nothing will induce me to pay $40 more after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird
And, while it’s not elegant, I’m content with my clip-on Bluetooth pageturner. So much cheaper!
|
I wasn't aware there were clip-on ones that already work with the Kindle. Do you mind sharing the link for the one you use? This would be a much cheaper solution than buying a new Kindle just for the page turner