View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 5,287
Karma: 20000412
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
Device: Scribe Colorsoft, PW, Oasis, 6, Kobo Elipsa2e, Libra Colour/2, ClaraBW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I thought one of the draws of the Signature Edition was wireless charging. That doesn't appear to be mentioned any longer, so did they remove that? I didn't think it was compatible with aluminum cases, which is why so many phones are now glass front and back.

First thoughts, its nice to have an option for page turn buttons (although at $80 for the case, ouch)

Every generation, I'm still glad I got a Voyage when I did. I bought a like-new backup (with the origami case) last year even just in case I break mine.
I like the wireless charging and I have the SE versions of both the Paperwhite and the Colorsoft.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote