View Single Post
Old 09-30-2026, 03:13 PM   #4
Geese1
Enthusiast
Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Geese1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Geese1's Avatar
 
Posts: 26
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Oct 2025
Device: PocketBook Era Lite / Clara BW / Glowlight 4+
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
It could just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I feel like it’s a little bit faster than it was before. Other than that, I can’t say I noticed anything, cause I use this almost exclusively with KOReader.

The update broke KOReader. For some reason, the KOReader.app file was missing from the applications folder. I just copied it back over and everything was fine.
Thanks. The speed of the reader doesn't bother me, and nothing else here seems like it would affect my day to day usage (haven't run into any of the bugs they mentioned) so I may not bother updating it at this time since the reader is working fine currently.
Geese1 is offline   Reply With Quote