View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Sirtel's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,772
Karma: 251065365
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estonia
Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal Bhat View Post
I recently got a Clara BW, set it up in sideloaded mode, skipped account creation, and manage the content with calibre. It works fine.

I don't think that I'll ever turn on wifi because I don't want something updating that fixes a device that, to me, isn't broken.
There is a patch requiring your consent before updating. It works perfectly. I've turned wifi on for one of my Kobos several times in the past year and it's still on an older firmware.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote