View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #8
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
ownedbycats's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,858
Karma: 83109175
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
FWIW I added an exclusion to my FreefileSync job to NOT copy the .caltrash and .calnotes (the only annotations I make are things to fix on next connect)
For my backup I excluded caltrash and the full text db but not calnotes.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote