View Single Post
Old 09-26-2026, 10:44 AM   #4
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,335
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
I'm not using my Sage anyway, so I'll test it for you

EDIT
I didn't realize it's on the server for all devices...

Last edited by rantanplan; 09-26-2026 at 10:47 AM.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote