This plugin is fantastic, and so quick! I gone through about 2,000 epubs, and it's been working great!
I originally setup Calibre by using Easy Fanfic Library
https://codeberg.org/the_bi_ballerin...Fanfic-Library because coding is like black magic to me... completely mystifying.
The only issues I have a note on I haven't been able to get the Collections to properly fill in. This could totally be user error, as I have only played around with it for a little while. If you haven't included it yet, then pay me no mind. I completely thrilled with what you have done!
But even with that little bit not working on my end, I have to say that
this is AMAZING! I'm not any kind of coder, so if I was able to figure out how to use it, then you already have a pretty great plugin.
You have saved me hundreds of hours of getting frustrated with AO3 and Cloudflare. My Calibre is now actually searchable so I don't have to rifle through thousands of stories to find a fic.
Keep up the good work! When you do an official release it's going to absolutely blow everyone's mind!
Thank you! And if you ever need someone to test something specific, lemme know. I got a lot more fics to get through, so there's always fresh epubs to work on.