View Single Post
Old 09-25-2026, 03:32 PM   #13
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 1,336
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
I wanted to give you some feedback, as I installed it on my Kobo Libra 2.

I can open my Calibre-web Next Gen OPDS server. I was able to find my books but when I tried to download them, I couldn't figure out if it actually downloaded the book because there was no confirmation. After some time, the books suddenly appeared on my book but that was kind of a bad user experience.

Additionally, in the settings I could set kepub as my preferred format and I expected to have some sort of conversion process but it just downloaded the epub. That was on me, to be honest but maybe this is something that can be build in?
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote