View Single Post
Old 09-24-2026, 07:27 PM  
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DNSB's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,732
Karma: 182340541
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
For me, since I prefer to split on chapter boundaries, I don't think I have any ePub files that have overly large files. Since calibre's Quality Check plugin already has a function that checks for oversize HTML files, I'm not sure if spending your time to create a similar function in epubveri is actually needed.

The attached images is from a temporary library I use for importing Humble Bundle and other blocks of ebooks before moving them to my Intake library for finishing. In this case, 41 books by Brian Aldiss, two of which had oversized files.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2026-09-24 162330.png
Views:	16
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	226211   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2026-09-24 162637.png
Views:	15
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	226212  

Last edited by DNSB; 09-24-2026 at 07:30 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote