View Single Post
Old 09-24-2026, 04:33 PM   #2
Archibald Yates
Enthusiast
Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archibald Yates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 44
Karma: 275262
Join Date: Jan 2012
Device: Paperwhite 12th. gen., Paperwhite 11th. gen., Kindle Scribe 2024
Oh no! I have been using this since the first Kindle was released in Germany, and I still need it because I read a daily newspaper on the Kindle. Which is not sold by Amazon anymore, so technically it's a "document", i.*e. no highlighted quotes on Amazon's website.

And even worse: I have not saved the last clippings before updating. Damn.

Regarding the "performance drag": Seriously, on modern Kindles caused by one file? And of course you could delete it any time.
Archibald Yates is offline   Reply With Quote