View Single Post
Old 09-24-2026, 11:11 AM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
JSWolf's Avatar
 
Posts: 85,062
Karma: 153791427
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblacknail View Post
i just tried to load noble house onto my libra colour and calibre said my firmware was not supported. I had just sync'ed and dl the 6.0 i assume along with Beta version of something. I will try a few other books, but I had to load this book outside of Calibre.

'
Someone is going to have to have a look at the database for the 6.0 firmware and see if it's compatible with the current Kobo driver. I cannot say if anything has changed or not in the database. I would hope not.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote