View Single Post
Old 09-23-2026, 09:54 AM   #2
culytera
Groupie
culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 188
Karma: 295686
Join Date: Jul 2021
Device: iPhone
For simplifying UX:

Maybe adding access to App Settings in the Library tab by adding it in the 3-dot options menu as "App Settings"? I didn't really see the point in having to switch to Home tab to change the app's settings and on a spot (bottom right where the plus button was in the Library tab) I personally don't look at first for settings-related stuff.

While viewing a book, how about combining Fonts, Theme (in a nameless window), and Settings into one? Maybe as something the user can swipe or switch at the top of the window like when changing Virtual Libraries in Calibre Sync.

Also, I finally have some examples for the "modified without actual changes" issue I was having with Calibre Sync. I checked its file modified date in justread's library folder and it didn't change there. I checked the modified column in Calibre and it's the same too. I haven't been able to trigger it consistently though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	modified despite no changes.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	226152  
culytera is online now   Reply With Quote