Thread: Hello Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2026, 10:51 PM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Sirtel's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,758
Karma: 251065365
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estonia
Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjr View Post
I'm not sure how it happened, but I was in the Calibre program when it happened. Google AI had instructed me to batch delete all KFX formats, but I decided to just do one book, or at least I thought I was just deleting one book's KFX format, but somehow it deleted all formats from 1448 of my titles.
Well, what do you see when you right-click on the Remove Books icon and select "Restore Recently Deleted"? Do you see the deleted formats?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote