View Single Post
Old 09-18-2026, 06:43 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Dr. Drib's Avatar
 
Posts: 46,294
Karma: 61420445
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Peru
Device: KINDLE: Oasis 3, Scribe (1st), Matcha; KOBO: Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trellaine View Post
Hello. The price point and size of the Sage would suit me perfectly BUT of course they are discontinued. I have searched pretty extensively and can’t find any availability in Canada refurb or new. Does anyone know where I can buy this? I am even open to the Forma.

Thanks
You and me both, buddy!

I suspect a return of the Sage (in some form or other) would suit a LOT of people!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote