View Single Post
Old 09-15-2026, 11:42 PM   #10
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 14,144
Karma: 84684858
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
I really doubt I will continue to use CC. I do hope though that more people could make these comments where hopefully Sam WILL see them
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote