View Single Post
Old 09-14-2026, 07:46 PM   #3
Bastet
Member
Bastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsBastet can understand the language of future parallel dimensions
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 51487
Join Date: May 2023
Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I don't mean to be harsh but (in my opinion) you've a real uphill task in regaining the trust of the community
Agree with this. Especially since the last "update" done for Android essentially made CC useless with every Android e-reader by refusing to actually connect. I've been using an .apk of the last functional version and I'm not letting anything touch that until/unless I see live user feedback that it actually works properly and is worth my time to consider.
Bastet is offline   Reply With Quote