View Single Post
Old 09-13-2026, 09:52 AM   #2
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.
 
Posts: 56
Karma: 198952
Join Date: May 2019
Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The new owners (Sam Cohen & Co) have walked away from CC. You won't get support here, or anywhere else as far as I can tell.
Hi everyone—Sam here, the owner of Calibre Companion. I’m sorry for the long gap in updates and support. I’m keeping the app and actively developing it.
Calibre Companion 3.0 is now available for iPhone and iPad, with connection and cloud-library fixes, improved subscription handling, live search, better filters, and a refreshed interface. I’m also working on the Android version and hope to have it back out soon.
Existing books and the free library remain available; Premium and ad-free access require an active subscription, including for previous purchasers.
Get the iOS update. I’d love your feedback, including anything that still needs attention.
samcohen is offline