Thread: Calibre Error
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Calibre Error

Hi,

I'm getting an error when try to open a particular book in my Calibre library. The error message is pasted below.

All other books seem to open without problems. I doesn't seem to be a real permission problem, as I can open it as a zip file from the same account as I'm running Calibre (and it was Calibre that put it there in the first place).

Any suggestions?

/JB

[Errno 13] Permission denied: u'c:\\docume~1\\john\\locals~1\\temp\\calibre_0.5. 11_cb4crl_ebook_iter\\OEBPS'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\gui2\viewer\main .py", line 55, in run
File "threading.pyo", line 477, in run
File "calibre\ebooks\epub\iterator.pyo", line 132, in __enter__
File "calibre\ebooks\epub\iterator.pyo", line 45, in __new__
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'c:\\docume~1\\john\\locals~1\\temp\\calibre_0.5. 11_cb4crl_ebook_iter\\OEBPS'
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote