View Single Post
Old 11-07-2025, 12:58 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 7,251
Karma: 28183005
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Device: iPad Mini, Kindle Colorsoft, Kindle Scribe Colorsoft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenmuffel View Post
Hi all,

Getting a little frustrated as I am sure when searching the store on my Kindle Paperwhite that I was able to save or wishlist books that I was interested in. But I cannot see how to do it currently.

Am I imagining it, or am I missing something really obvious

Thanks in advance
It used to be a link on the description, but at least with recent updates, it's in the dropdown menu activated by tapping the 3-vertical-dot icon to the left of the X (Close) icon.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote