View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I've gotten emails back from Amazon saying they will give the information to publishers to fix. About all that could be expected, at this point. I do wish they'd have version numbers, so that we could tell if they do update a book.

A couple of books that had errors, I reported to the author, and he fixed them, and when I re-downloaded the books, the errors were corrected.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote