View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I report typos to Kindle Support and/or the publisher all the time. Highlight the phrase or paragraph, delete the highlight, and you have a handy copy in "My Clippings" for emailing to people. I even have a program to strip out unnecessary bits of the "My Clippings" framework text (like the date, etc.).

I also email Fictionwise the same way.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote