View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 04:52 PM   #78
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumping-sugar66 View Post
I was watching a YouTube video for the 2E vs. Colour comparison and one weird pattern caught my eye. I'm attaching the picture here; it looks like the Colour device has these diagonal lines as a pattern stretched throughout the page.
I saw that video as well. Honestly, that pattern sort of reminded me of seeing the texture of paper in a print book.

I'll check the Color and see how noticeable it is at regular reading distance. You'd be surprised how little time I've spent with the Color. It mostly stays in the kid's room.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote