View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 03:01 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by user105 View Post
Hello,
This is the first thread that showed up when searching for moderators approval.

I have the same problem that my posts are always getting manually approved,
Is there a way to elevate my account to skip this requirement.

Thank you (I checked the afore mentioned faq but only found generic device based information, )

Edit: this message got posted instantly ?! Threshold of 10 posts ? Perfect world . lol
Accounts with weak/leaked* passwords were being hacked by spammers. So existing accounts that hadn't posted for some time (> 1 year, I think) were set to auto moderation status. Your account was one of those. It has since been moved to a normal status, so any current moderation is just from the usual new/low user moderation algorithm, and should pass soon.

* Passwords used on more than one site, and leaked elsewhere.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote