View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 07:02 AM   #58
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by philja View Post
On reading the latest "user-manual-Writer2xhtml17.odt" with special reference to anything mentioning lists, I saw the option "list_formatting" with three possible values - ignore_all, convert_labels, convert_all. This is at odds with line 20 in the config.xml supplied with the plugin 0.4.1 which quotes "value=css1"
I wasn't aware of that. I'll update config.xml for the next version. I'll also add support for configuration files in the preferences folder, which isn't deleted if the plugin is uninstalled.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote