View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 06:27 AM   #73
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Been there, done that, have thousands of ho-hum slides and 2 good ones.
I used to develop and mount my own Ektachrome. I started that after I had a couple of my first rolls come back looking like the wet film was dropped the floor (Cigarette ashes, dirt and hair in the emulsion layer)
I used to and still take a lot of macro photos. The lenes were quite expensive and phones can do most of the same thing. Most of the macro pics I take nowadays is of jewelry and a phone with camera raw works great.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote