View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 08:05 AM   #34
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Flashing means full refresh, no flashing means partial refresh. Only full refresh retains the sharpness and contrast 100%; with every partial refresh the text quality degrades ever so slightly. Granted, most people don't notice that. I do and it bothers me, so I enable the full refresh for every page on all my ereaders. Flashing doesn't bother me.
Same here. The flash becomes “invisible“ after a while, but the text quality is what it is. The flash is no more distracting than turning a page in a physical book. I configure for full refresh on every page.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote