View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:59 AM   #15
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Sorry, no images.Trying again.

EDIT: gosh, how I hate this platform. I am planning to launch a forum dedicated to e-readers. Contact me if anyone would like to join later. Anyway, for some reason, the attachment manager is not working on my mobile. I'm travelling so I will post images in a couple of days from home.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote