View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:51 PM   #7
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Looking at the instructions, it would seem that tshering was using KSM so nickel would not have been started. You may want to look at the koreader.sh or plato.sh startup scripts to see how they handle killing nickel, sickel, etc.

Thanks, David.

nickel sickel fickel strickel fontickel?

I love the naming structure. 😃

This is a realm of the Kobo underbelly that I haven’t delved into at all since I’ve never installed Plato or koreader. I was happy with the default reader. However, I’ve been frustrated that I can’t do a dd back up of my Elipsa, so this will be a worthwhile experiment.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote