View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:09 PM   #15
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamhas View Post
I've been running the 7.2.0 Apprentice Alf deDRM on Calibre 4.23 ... afraid to update Calibre because of breaking the deDRM. I came to the forum yesterday to solve another problem and decided to check in on the current status. I found some pointers to NoDRM/deDRM. Is this a new replacement or outgrowth of the old tools or what? Does it work with the latest Calibre? Is it stable?
When Apprentice Alf & Apprentice Harper stopped working on DeDRM, noDRM forked their respository and took over development. It works with the latest calibre and, so far, I have seen very few people reporting issues with it.

At this time, I am running the autorelease version from DeDRM_tools_autorelease. You would also be okay with 10.0.9.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote