View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:44 AM   #153
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe and Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
Strange. That was the error I was getting before I used the web token as per spicefather's instructions, but it is working now.

Just tried it again to download the "Guardian Weekly" to confirm it is still working.
I am still getting the key error.

I have tried entering new code in the json file again (several times), restarting my computer, I also tried generating a new code for the plugin from Libby. Same result - each time I try to download a magazine, I get the key error.

I can right-click on the magazine in my list of loans inside the plugin, so I know that part is working fine. It just will not download. I even tried a Guardian Weekly as that worked in your case.

Is it possible the plugin or Libby are looking for a magazine but the magazine has been given a different key property, something like that? (NB books work fine for me).

Here is my error message:

Code:
calibre, version 7.9.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>: Failed to download e-book

calibre 7.9  embedded-python: True
macOS-14.4.1-arm64-arm-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '23.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:10:42 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000')
Python 3.11.5
OSX: ('14.4.1', ('', '', ''), 'arm64')
Interface language: None
EXE path: /Applications/calibre.app/Contents/MacOS/calibre
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 48, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 48, 0) && Check Books (0, 1, 8) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 5) && Find Duplicates (1, 10, 8) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 48, 0) && KFX Input (1, 48, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 61, 0) && KFX Output (1, 61, 0) && KePub Input (3, 4, 3) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 4, 3) && KePub Metadata Writer (3, 4, 3) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 1) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 13) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 6, 7) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 2) && Obok DeDRM (7, 1, 0) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9) && Quality Check (1, 12, 0) && Save To Format (0, 0, 6)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre/gui2/threaded_jobs.py", line 85, in start_work
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.magazine_download", line 387, in __call__
    downloaded_filepath = self._custom_download(
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.magazine_download", line 467, in _custom_download
    download_base, openbook, rosters = libby_client.process_ebook(loan)
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client", line 822, in process_ebook
    openbook = self.send_request(meta["urls"]["openbook"])
                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: 'openbook'

Last edited by Pjama; 05-02-2024 at 10:37 AM. Reason: adding code brackets
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote