View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:26 PM   #10
cartz
Zealot
cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkpalm 5 Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiduleMachin View Post
The best of the best would be to have a custom ROM like LineageOS and all its derivatives (crDroid, SparkOS, EvolutionX....). But I guess I can forget that, as there is probably not enough interest in the device for it. Is that right ?
There would be more interest in LineageOS for Boox devices than the Hisense e-ink devices given there sheer volume of boox devices outside of China relative to Hisense. Yet Lineage is now available on Hisense - see https://xdaforums.com/t/hisense-a9-r...#post-89431982

I'm hoping someone with the right skill set will tackle it at some stage.
cartz is offline   Reply With Quote