View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 06:09 PM   #15
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Use the largest pro iPhone. I read pdf's on mine all the time. Advantages: an OLED screen, ability to zoom in and out effortlessly, ability to mark up text that can be transferred to your computer or iPad (marking up text is especially easy on the iPad), ability to carry it around, and (with a good case) protection from breaking. I use my iPhone pro 13 max all the time to read pdf's -- it works pretty well, though obviously a larger screen would be advantageous. Can't speak to vision issues -- I find the OLED screen very comfortable. I think even the new Elipsa is much too slow for your purposes. I use PDF Expert on the iPhone, iPad and Mac. I had a Boox but did not care for NeoReader.
\
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote