View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 11:10 PM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
When you get it for her and if she let's you compare it to your black and white Claras, I would be curious to see how the color screen (in black and white "mode") would stand up. Supposedly they're both 300 dpi, I think.
Oh sure. When I get one, I'll take pics and compare. But I'm no master photographer. My Clara HD and 2E look the same in my photos, though with the naked eye there is a notable difference. Phone cameras are too helpful sometimes.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 04-29-2024 at 11:12 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote