View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:24 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You know, I think I'll get a Clara Color for my kid. She's started reading more since she discovered teen romance books.

For myself, I'd prefer the Clara BW. But to a twelve year old, I think the color will matter more than it should.
When you get it for her and if she let's you compare it to your black and white Claras, I would be curious to see how the color screen (in black and white "mode") would stand up. Supposedly they're both 300 dpi, I think.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote