View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:43 AM   #4
Astroman
Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
Thank you very much for implementing a fix for the next release.

Side note: The numerical entity (& # 160;) makes my code look rather messy, but it does mean I can easily identify where I have added non-breaking spaces. The red underscore, at least on my 5K iMac, is so thin that it's barely visible. If the red underscore had been thicker, I would probably have preferred that to the numerical entity. But I won't ask you to consider tweaking it.

I'm very happy that the bug was identified. Also, thank you for the tip about Mend All as a workaround for bringing the numerical entity back in my epub!

Case closed.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote