View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 01:23 PM   #9536
kamille3
Enthusiast
kamille3 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
And if I do that special for adapter_literotica, how long until you or someone else says "Hey, that's great! Now can I have it for this other site, too?" And then another and so on. And then it's going to be "Can I customize the appearance: I do/don't want numbers, etc, etc."

Case in point. applegaa is already asking(not-asking) about further refinement.

Then you're not losing anything you already had.

Normal release day is in three days. Except for legitimate bugs, I'm done with looking at this adapter for this release.
I get that I won't be losing the ToC desc for book series I've already downloaded but I'm saying that since Lit site is so old with millions of stories and there are so many series that won't ever get updated to match the series intro format. So when I download a series from such an author the summary field will always be empty.

I get that you must feel annoyed at me making such a request but its just that we already had such an excellent implementation before so to lose that feels like such a massive blow.

Anyways Jimm I still thank for being patient with me and for developing such an excellent plugin.

Last edited by kamille3; 04-28-2024 at 01:34 PM.
kamille3 is offline   Reply With Quote