View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:39 PM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why is it some want their Reader to be as light as possible when they are already lighter then a hardcover (as @theducks correctly said)?
Because people are different, their hands and wrists are different and the way they hold their ereaders are different.

"Lighter than a hardcover" doesn't mean much to me. I always found standard hardcovers almost impossible to read - too large and too heavy. I mostly read mass market paperbacks, and found even some of those too heavy.

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-27-2024 at 07:47 PM.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote