Thread: No series data
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:15 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I have the latest Calibre setup for my Sage. I started with a clean slate, factory resetting my Sage, and adding lots of books to Calibre. I then used the default metadata sources (Amazon and Google). It took several hours. When done, I don't see any series information in that column in Calibre. I have several books that I know are part of a series (all from Feedbooks).

I haven't sent anything over to the Sage yet. Why no series info in Calibre? Am I missing a step?
GIGO Default may not be best for YOUR reading material.

I choose the site for my INITIAL download (if needed because the publisher was lame ).

In addition: Calibre has an additional layer (the main Metadata configuration screen id OVERALL). You can select BY source on the Left, then configure that.
Site A for Tags
Site F for Series
Site G for rating (the only rating that counts is MINE , so I disable all )
There are also User supplied Plugins (Get Plugins on the Preferences menu) for other sites.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote