View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 03:15 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Looks good. Thanks for all the pictures. I almost bought an Era when they first came out. But I was waiting for Newegg (where I bought my HD 3) to get them in stock so I could bypass Amazon — which never happened as, apparently, Newegg and PocketBook where in the process of voiding their contract. (Newegg was an official for awhile in the U.S.) Once I started hearing rumors of bad screens I decided I didn't need another eReader anyhow. But if I buy one in the future, it will probably be the Era. I like PocketBook readers.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote